Down to Earth Raw Vegan Food, Healing, Reiki, Yoga, Alternative Living, from the Girl Next Door.

Raw Next Door is soon to be a Raw Food Group, based in West Yorkshire. If you would like to be a part of it, please get in touch. Everyone is welcome!

Have a great day!

The girl next door...

Sunday 11 July 2010

A bit about Reiki

I love Reiki! No, really though, I really, really, really love Reiki!! I cannot stress it enough! Reiki is one of those things, (like Raw Food) that is extremely simple, both in theory, and in practice, and it literally has the power to revolutionise the way people see and react to illness in this world. I know this, because it revolutionised my world when I first learned it 5 years ago. It truly is the most amazing thing I think I have ever learned, and also, the simplest, and most intuitive to grasp. Literally, everyone can do it! In my opinion, everyone should too.

So, what can Reiki be used for? Erm.... Let me think......Everything!! Literally! I have yet to come across any condition that Reiki cannot help with. Reiki has been used in the treatment of many serious, and also minor ailments, with positive results. I can't really list every condition that it can be used to help here, so I will just list a few that I have personally seen improved with Reiki treatments.

*Back Pain
*Spondylosis of the Spine
*Bowel, and Gut disorders
*Cancers
*Emotional Trauma
*Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
*Physical injuries of bones and ligaments, i.e sports injuries
*Arthritis
*Polycystic Ovaries
*Endemetriosis
*Infertility
*Depression
*Anxiety
*Feelings of worthlessness
*Self Esteem Issues
*Bereavement

I'll stop there, but you get the picture. It is my personal belief that Reiki can be useful in the treatment of any condition, whether it is Physical, Mental, Emotional, or Spiritual in origin. It truly is amazing!

In the five years since I have been practicing Reiki, I have definitely seen it become a lot more widespread. Lots more people know about it now, and it's definitely becoming more accepted that it could be helpful among the general public. This is great, as it means more and more people can access the healing benefits, and help to change their lives for the better. The more well known, and accepted Reiki becomes, and the less it is seen as some sort of flakey, hippy, treatment, the more people will be able to be helped. I can see this happening now, whereas 5 years ago, I was a bit doubtful.

I am now practicing professionally again, after taking time off to care for my baby, so if you would like to book an appointment, or would like any further information please get in touch. I aim to start teaching Reiki courses again, by the end of summer, so please get in touch if you are ready for this change in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment