Down to Earth Raw Vegan Food, Healing, Reiki, Yoga, Alternative Living, from the Girl Next Door.

Raw Next Door is soon to be a Raw Food Group, based in West Yorkshire. If you would like to be a part of it, please get in touch. Everyone is welcome!

Have a great day!

The girl next door...

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cooked Pain!

Yesterday morning, I was feeling a bit...blah! Up and down emotionally, a bit fed up, and ravenously hungry. I ended up going to a cafe in town and ordering a vegan breakfast. I won't lie, I ate it, and I really enjoyed every mouthful! :) until...

It got to about 3pm, and I was racked with pain in my shoulders, neck, and weirdly,  my armpits. It's now the day after, and the pain, and a lot of stiffness is still there.
So, I would like to know, how can I rationalise with myself when I| am having one of these weak moments? I obviously felt like I was in need of some comfort, yet I went with something that I knew was not good, or comforting to me in any way. How can i help myself make the right choices in these non rational moments? I certainly don't want to be in pain like this again, just because i was feeling a bit crap, I've made myself feel a lot worse now.

Any suggestions would be most welcome :)  Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment