Down to Earth Raw Vegan Food, Healing, Reiki, Yoga, Alternative Living, from the Girl Next Door.

Raw Next Door is soon to be a Raw Food Group, based in West Yorkshire. If you would like to be a part of it, please get in touch. Everyone is welcome!

Have a great day!

The girl next door...

Friday 25 June 2010

Ruggamuffin!!



I've recently re-discovered a former passion for rag rugging :). I love it!! It's an excellent way to make beautiful things out of rubbish too. Im all very excited! I've got my eye on a super dupa tool, and have a few nice ideas in mind. It's been quite a while. To my surprise, even Jim my boyfriend said he wanted to make one too, so he's making a little ying yang one to start with. I never thought I would see this guy making a rag rug, but I like it :).

I've decided that I am going to sell my creations on www.folksy.com, but that's kind of assuming that I wont be wanting to clutch them to my bosom. Speaking of Folksy, it's an absolutely amazing British website, selling unique, handmade items from craftspeople. The total antidote to chain shops, and mass manufacturing. Now, just to get started on these rugs :). Ruggamuffin is the name I am going to be selling under, but it could be a fair while before I have anything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment