Down to Earth Raw Vegan Food, Healing, Reiki, Yoga, Alternative Living, from the Girl Next Door.

Raw Next Door is soon to be a Raw Food Group, based in West Yorkshire. If you would like to be a part of it, please get in touch. Everyone is welcome!

Have a great day!

The girl next door...

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Manifesting!

I've been thinking a lot about manifesting what you want into your life lately. I've read all about it for years, but haven't yet tried it out practically. Manifesting things that you desire into your life is seen by some as some flakey, hippie nonsense, and by others as selfish. When I was into Buddhism, I never dared do it because I thought it was really selfish. I've since changed my mind, and besides, I totally believe that you can help manifest for other people too.

I know from my Reiki practice, that 'where thought goes, energy flows', and have seen this in action many times, but have never tried consciously manifesting things in my life.

I've done a lot of  reading up about the subject, and the best way to do it. In true Girl Next Door style, I've decided to come up with my own way of doing it, using all I have read, and experienced from Reiki.

I started today! I just sat down when I had maybe half an hour baby free, and started to relax and breathe slowly for a few minutes.It didn't take long to come up with lots of ideas of how I see my future life. I used a specific way to write them down and phrase them, which seemed to work well for me. Then I started visualising, bringing together as many of the components as I could in the visualisation. Visualising it as if I was living it now, feeling the positive energy of it, and holding the focus for as long as I could.

I felt so fantastically positive afterwards, It was great. Empowering, to be able to feel more in control of the direction your life is going.

So I will keep on with the manifesting, and see where it takes me. Although, I think I already know ;). I think everyone should be taught about this stuff. I've seen so many times in life, that we have much more influence over certain things than we would ever think possible. 

People, it starts with you! We have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

I'll keep you all posted with how I get on ;). If anyone would like to share any stories, please feel free, I'd love to chat about this with people more experienced with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment