Down to Earth Raw Vegan Food, Healing, Reiki, Yoga, Alternative Living, from the Girl Next Door.

Raw Next Door is soon to be a Raw Food Group, based in West Yorkshire. If you would like to be a part of it, please get in touch. Everyone is welcome!

Have a great day!

The girl next door...

Wednesday 16 June 2010

There is light!

Wow! After just this short space of time, I am already feeling so much beter! Amazing! I've taken the controversial decision not to go back to the Doctors. My family and friends are worried about me and are asking me to go back, but I don't see the point really. If there is a concrete diagnosis, all they will do is try to give me medication, which I will not take anyway. What I have been doing so far is working well, so im just going to carry on, and see my health improve naturally.

I went a bit mad today and spent all my money on melons in Sainsbury's :), it was the end of the day, they were going cheap, and I couldn;t resist. A melon feast for me the next couple of days, I can't wait! Yum!

I bought a book by David Klein http://www.colitis-crohns.com/book.html i've just read it once so far, so need to re-read it, but it seems pretty down to earth and straight forward. It would certainly be a cheaper way for me to do raw food, than the way I have been doing it. Only thing that concerns me is the amount of fruit involved. I feel a bit wrong eating that much fruit. But I want to get better, so I am going to try it, and see how it goes. Simple, tasty, raw, natural food. Not as exciting as the Raw food I am used to eating, but that hasn't done me many favours it seems, so, time to try something new :).

I saw some pictures of Miss Eco Glam today. I think she is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen! Beautiful! I have been reading her blog for a while, and never knew she was so beautiful looking. I think I have a new woman crush now :). I am so happy there are so many beautiful people in this world. On that note...

Nighty Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment